A new automatic bike-sharing system has been set up on Slovene Karst as a pilot activity of the CROSSMOBY project, Interreg V-A Italy-Slovenia. The network consists of 5 stations and 25 e-bikes at disposal with no charge by November 2021.
The bike-sharing stations are located in the Slovene Carsic Municipalities of Hrpelje-Kozina, Divača, Sežana and Komen:
- Komen, on the market, OMV Komen, 119a, Komen
- Štanjel, bus station, Štanjel 41, Štanjel
- Sežana, next to the Srečko Kosovel school, Kosovelova ulica 6, Sežana
- Divača, car park next to e-charging station, access from the Street Ulica Trg 15. aprila 1b, Divača
- Hrpelje-Kozina, by the Žaga park, Istrska ulica 19, Kozina.
Sign up on-line through mobile app https://mobiln.si/.
- Tourist information centre TIC Sežana, Partizanska cesta 4, Sežana
- Tourist information centre TIC Štanjel, Štanjel 1a, Štanjel
- The Municipality of Hrpelje-Kozina, Reška cesta 14, Kozina
- The Museum of Slovene film actors: Škrateljnova domačija, Muzej Divača, Kraška cesta 26, Divača