Ca' Corniani

The rural village of Ca' Corniani represents the first example of private reclamation work in the Veneto marshes, which took place in the 19th century. The Corniani family bought this lagoon area in 1600 and sold it in the mid-19th century to Assicurazioni Generali, which started the reclamation project through the construction, in 1879, of the water treatment plant.
Today Ca' Corniani is the largest of Genagricola's farms and it is a real experimentation centre for technology and cultivation. The village is worth a visit for the complex of the cellars, the two squares and the church dedicated to St. John the Baptist.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=/en/resource/poi/ca-corniani/&src=sdkpreparse
loading

Powered by ItinerAria